Sunday, January 6, 2013

Makeup Tips

I have to admit I'm not the best with makeup myself but I am slowly getting better everyday! So let me tell you my top five tips for applying makeup.

1. When applying eyeshadow NEVER use very dramatic colors everyday. Try not to use dark purple, blue, or dark black until you get really good. Stick to neutral colors such as brown, nude, pink, and a light lavender.

2. Lipgloss and lipstick is always a must have for me. I can't go an hour without re-applying my lipgloss! When using lipstick try to go one shade darker or one shade lighter for everyday use. Never use purple, black, or any really dark color. Lip stain will make your lip color stay for longer.

3. Blush is used to bring out the color in your cheeks. I normally use a light pink or a light amount of dark pink. When you are applying blush smile brightly and start from the apples of your cheeks and outward. You will have pretty pink cheeks in no time at all!

4. Mascara... The hardest part about putting mascara on is the clumps! I recommend Almay mascara, because it has zero clumps in it. When starting to wear mascara start with clear so that you can get longer lashes with easier application.

5. Always remember that makeup is to bring out your natural beauty. If you love your eyes than wear makeup that brings out your striking eye color. Never overdo it! Go for a natural look so that it looks like you're not wearing any makeup at all.

There you have it, five fabulous makeup tips. I hope you take this into consideration next time you put on your makeup. Thanks for reading! XOXO, Isabella's Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment